This statement summarizes EDYNKEI'S policies regarding personal information that may be collected or submitted to us through the EDYNKEI website of www.edynkei.com ("Website") or via any other means of collection.
Your Privacy is Important to EDYNKEI
Information We Collect
We may require Customers who visit our Website and purchase products on our Website (collectively the "Service") to give us contact information, which may include but is not limited to the Customer's name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP logs, billing information, billing name and address, credit card number, and other information as detailed below under "Personal Information" (collectively "Personal Information"). Besides the Personal Information, we may also collect other information regarding your use of the Website. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, although not providing it may hinder your ability to use the Website.
You may also have the ability to update or remove your Personal Information by logging into the Website and editing your Personal Information within your profile (to the extent one exists). However, archival or backup copies of said information will not cease to exist and EDYNKEI shall not be liable for any problems in this editing process.
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at EDYNKEI'S discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding EDYNKEI, its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as EDYNKEI, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
EDYNKEI may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in such promotional emails or by emailing us at www.edynkei.com. Despite unsubscribing from such list, EDYNKEI may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by EDYNKEI. EDYNKEI shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your Personal Information is collected and used.
The type of Personal Information that may be collected or submitted to EDYNKEI includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, current address, age group, email address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
- Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
- The type of browser used when you visit our Website, and
- Any personal correspondence, which includes emails
Other information you provide is not required by us but may assist with responding to your request more effectively.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information? EDYNKEI offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
The Personal Information We Collect From You All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent, for example, opening an account, purchase and delivery of products, special offers, etc. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law.
By communicating with EDYNKEI, including by email and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of what Personal Information you provide.
You have the right to anonymity and do not have to supply us with information. However, if you choose not to provide the information and we need to fulfill your request for a specific product, we may be unable to provide you with that requested product.
Keeping a Record of Personal Information
Depending on the product you have acquired, it may be necessary to keep a record of the transaction for business purposes or to enable us to respond to your concerns.
We may hold Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Internal accounting and administration;
- To supply you with information about your account including regular statements;
- To respond to inquiries;
- Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance;
- Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details;
- To administer sales records;
- To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
- To analyze our website usage.
Occasionally we require organizations outside EDYNKEI to provide a service for purposes, which are necessary for us to conduct our business, functions and activities (for example advertising names of competition winners and delivering products). We take all steps to ensure these organizations both inside and outside of the United States deal with Personal Information according to this Policy.
Our Disclosure of Your Information/Security
Although EDYNKEI uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by Bohme in the following ways:
- Advertisers. We may internally gather data across all of our Website's visitors and keep a record of your usage habits. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non specific Personal Information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address and telephone number are NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
- Cookies. When you visit the Website, our server may attach a small data file known as a "cookie" to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our Website in order to tailor it to our users' needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer's hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
- Legal Requests. EDYNKEI may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
How We Manage Your Personal Information
You may have contact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the Internet or other electronic medium. We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you require details of your Personal Information held by us, we will need to verify your identity before meeting your request, which we will process in a reasonable time. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
As far as permissible under law, EDYNKEI accepts no responsibility for the unauthorized access of Personal Information held by EDYNKEI.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the EDYNKEI website www.edynkei.com
How To Contact Us If You Have A Problem Or Complain
If you have any queries in relation to this policy or its administration or if you would like more details of the type of personal information EDYNKEI holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, please contact EDYNKEI at (801) 899-2041.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 527 West State Street Suite 102 Pleasant Grove, UT 84602.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.